Friday, January 7, 2011

New weekly post: The awesome side of Greek life


Sad to say I must retire "That Really Grinds My Gears", "That Doesn't Grind My Gears" and "Tweets of the Week". Why? Figured I try something a little different for the new year. The Awesome Side of Greek Life won't be the only new weekly post I write but it's certainly the first one to launch today.

So what exactly is the awesome side of Greek life? There's lots to talk about and I'm not only talking about strolling. There are hundreds of individuals out there who are fighting the stereotype and becoming positive individuals in their own community. So today's shout out is to good friend @CinLorena originally from Maryland but now living in sunny Los Angeles #Jealous. Cindy is a founder of Chi Iota Pi Sorority Inc. and has pushed and pushed her organization further up despite all the challenges has faced. Cindy, you are truly "the awesome side of Greek life."

4 comments:

Cindy Juarez said...

I love the new theme for the year! And I also thank you for shouting me out! People like you have definitely helped make this a fun ride so far, besides the being tedious and time consuming. But I truly love Greek life, I'm sure you do too :) and I love you for always being in my corner!

Anonymous said...

what was your inspiration behind founding a new sorority and what distinguishes from other? congrats btw!

Cindy Juarez said...

Hi Anonymous, I believe that Art of Steppin' will have an article that hopefully will answer those questions and more about my organization! Best!

Unknown said...

Do I really like Greek life? SURE! lol Seriously it has its ups & downs. After graduating it surely is different.