Monday, June 21, 2010

Win a "Twilight: Eclipse" Movie Package!

I'm not really a fan of the Twilight series but I know there is a HUGE fan base. In fact it's pretty funny what the saga has done with picking a "team". However, I am a huge fan of winning stuff and even giving out prizes. Now is your change to win an exclusive ECLIPSE prize package. Each prize pack includes:
  • The Twilight Saga: Eclipse mini poster
  • Bracelete
  • Pen
  • A voucher to download the soundtrack for free online
  • Pin
  • T-shirt
So what do you have to do to win you ask? Just leave a comment (with a contact e-mail) and tell me which "team" you choose and why! Are you into werewolves or vampires?! I'd let you know who I choose but maybe I'll tell you after the contest is over haha.

Twilight: Eclipse hits theaters next Wednesday, June 30th. P.S. Did you know there are three Hispanic actors: Christian Serratos, Alex Meraz and Catalina Sandino Moreno (Maria Full of Grace)? News to me.

5 comments:

Grace N said...

I'm sooooo Team Edward! What more can u ask for. He can live forever. He sparkles in the sun. The sex is amazing! And he truly loves Bella. Plus I don't like 15 year old hairy boys. Jacob has a few more years before he can be up in the running, but he does have a hot bod.

Unknown said...

Team Jacob. Look at his body! Oh and he's been in love with Bella since birth lol

Unknown said...

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY. why? well because edward has had years to fall in love and when he finally did he gave he found the one that he would be with forever and he would do anything to protect her. Jacob is a common guy, u see guys lik tat evrywhere but edward is so rare and only comes in a life time. EDward is true love. My email is osasu13@gmail.com

HappyKittyLovesTwight and everything! said...

Team Edward! In the Eclipse movie, there is a scene of Bella and Edward (the PG-sexual scene) and Edward still can control his emotion and says that they can only make love when Bella (promises to) marries him. It is hard to find such a "good-good" guy now! For Jacob, he just forces a kiss on Bella in Eclipse!My email is: hi.11@live.com.sg

*I really hope to win!!! Thanks a lot for reading my comment. Thank you very much! :D:D:D

Unknown said...

i am soooooo team jacob because 1 hes cute 2 its awesome to be a soft and fluffy dog 3 is who wants to be a filthy blood drinking vampire and 4 is that they are waaaaaaa faster and my email is abby_renfairefreak@hotmail.com.