Monday, January 3, 2011

Mango's - a wait beyond belief

Sure when you're in a new city you have to go to the tourist traps. But when things start to get a little weird, that's when you should just leave a place. Example: Mango's Tropical Lounge in Miami, Fl. I had to wait a long time in a place which wasn't even packed. Also, not sure what type of management style they are running but when you have six people paying $10 each, why can't we use the bathroom right away?! "You'll use the bathroom when you purchase a drink." Really? When I purchase a drink? *pretends to purchase drink* Sure they had good music and good looking people, but it wasn't worth it. Sadly, if I ever go back to Miami you won't see me here again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sad to say but I think all this happened for 2 reasons: 1. You're male and 2. Time of the year.
I had a blast when I went to Mango's in June. Back then the cover was $20 and I didn't want to pay, but most of my sisters were there. I had already drank at Wet Willie's and some guys bought me drinks so I didn't have to worry about that. Sad to say you were a victim of "club sexism", happens to me a lot :(