Monday, January 10, 2011

I want my TropiTenders


If there's one thing I love to do it's EAT! This weekend I needed to go to Jersey for family matters and to my amazement I noticed (on Twitter) that Pollo Tropical was now in New Jersey. I was first introduced to Pollo Tropical on my amazing trip to Puerto Rico last year. Although it just didn't seem the same, I was glad to see the expansion to New Jersey. Unlike most fast-food restaurants, the food here is:
  1. Amazing
  2. Reasonably priced ($5 minimum for a combo meal)
  3. Latino food!
Three reasons you would get me there all the time. What do I usually get? The bowls which are so elegantly named: TropiChops. So the next time you're in Puerto Rico, Florida, New Jersey, New York or Connecticut, be sure to stop by and get some TropiTenders :). You won't be disappointed.

No comments: