Thursday, January 6, 2011

Modern Family is back!


One of our favorite TV shows is back and with a bang I must say (that's what she said). Modern Family is now in their third season and just when we thought it couldn't get any more interesting, it has and will continue to do so. I did notice the writers/producers are adding more guest apperances by not only notable celebrities, but also new comers.

Also, in the past most of the story lines joined all the families, the latest episode had most of the families separated but somewhat involved. And of course it doesn't amaze me that "Gloria" is continuing with her Colombian accents, "I'm afraid they might kidnap me." Really? lol. Is the show a little too obvious with the Colombian antics? I don't think so; I'm happy they have a Colombian woman on a mainstream TV show.

No comments: