Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear 15 minutes of fame,

So how cool is this. The folks at mi trabajo are giving you the chance to "Write your own billboard" with a chance to actually see it (if you win). Part of the popular With Love, Philadelphia XOXO campaign, the letter-writing contest enables Philly fans and budding copy writers to submit With Love lines at visitphilly.com/contest for a chance to see their work and name on a billboard along Philadelphia’s I-95, the main East Coast highway, in February. (Notice why I did mine above lol).

Seriously, every time I go up I-95 from Maryland, there are literally NO signs to Philadelphia until you hit Chester, PA. That's why I decided to go with the billboard above. Although I can't win, I figured I'd enter anyway. Check out the other example below (en espaƱol). Enjoy!

No comments: