Monday, January 18, 2010

Shakira's She Wolf

So for Chistmas my parents decided to get me Shakira's She Wolf. After listening to it a few times and watching the DVD special, I realized she is changing up her look yet again. And by look I mean everything including music. In one of her interviews, Shakira states this album has a lot of Colombian, Mediterranean and country influences but wanted the whole album to be somewhat electronic; and she did accomplish this.

What do you think of the album? I'll always be a fan of Shakira no matter what but I do have to say her red head days were the best. I do appreciate her sticking with her roots keeping some some songs en español.

p.s. What's up with the stepping? Just seems random haha

1 comment:

Real Bitch said...

she's literally like the only huge musician we've got in the USA. she's very talented and very giving (humanitarian) so i will def always love her too.