Thursday, December 17, 2009

That Really Grinds My Gears...Our Journey

Sometimes I don't understand what goes on in our lives that make us angry. Yes I am an angry person too, but it's because people make it that way. I know I can easily make my life happy but the reality of it is that there are people out there who just don't want to see you succeed. It's weird how this crazy thing called life works. We're born into this "country" thinking we have so much opportunity. We may have this opportunity but like in video games, there are levels and in order to move on to the next, we must defeat the bad guy.

I put it out there on Twitter than Latinos need to work twice as hard as any other minority group. Do you think this is true? Are we just given our degrees, paycheck, careers, etc?

No comments: