Monday, December 28, 2009

More to do in AC: Believe It or Not

Not what you would expect when thinking of going on vacation huh? My brother wanted to go to Atlantic City to celebrate his birthday and he put me in charge of the itinerary which meant whatever I chose we would have to go. Sure enough I put the strange Ripley's Believe It or Not museum on the list.

I have been to one other Ripley museum but I had forgotten how strange it was and still is. Although a little pricey, the walkway at the end of the museum makes it worth the money. Exhibits include weird animals, crazy survivor stories and a walkway that will make you wish you were never drunk when you got there. There are also a lot of fun facts and quizzes throughout the walls of the exhibits which make you ponder about random facts.

No comments: