Monday, October 26, 2009

HAPPY 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY


Can you believe it's been one year since I started this thing called a blog!? Amazing I know. Over the course of this year I've learned so much about blogging and Latinos in social media. Thank you to everyone who has commented, read my posts and the idea givers! I have started getting more and more pitches and more compliments about my blog which is big.

Remember, I do this for fun! I started out expressing my thoughts but soon the blog turned into promoting Latinos/Hispanics and our importance in the community (on a larger scale). So what exactly is a hisPANIC? Why did I call it hisPANIC2050 and not LATINO2050? Well I got the inspiration from reading Geraldo Rivera's book Hispanic: Why Americans Fear Hispanics in the U.S. I have no preference but I know a lot of people do.

So again thank you to all the supporters and remember to COMMENT! I love commenting on blogs and starting conversations. Below are some of my most memorable posts (again thank you):
  1. My first post *tear*
  2. Where were you (When the Phillies won 1 year ago)
  3. The Cure for anything Latino
  4. The First Ever "That Really Grinds My Gears Post"
  5. Are Hispanics a Race?
  6. They did it JustBeCus

No comments: