Friday, October 16, 2009

That Really Doesn't Grind My Gears...Social Media


Social media...everyone shouldn't use it but I clearly recommend it. I mean look at all the networks I'm in:
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. LinkedIn
  4. Greekster
  5. YouTube
The list could go on and on. And today I was reminded why social media is meant to be fun and not "corporate". The folks at Cision sent out an e-mail entitled "8 Ways to Take Control of Your Social Media Brand." And let me tell you the video link was hilarious (but informative). Although it was meant for new users, it just reassured me that I'm doing it the right way. Remember, not EVERYONE knows what they are doing when it comes to Facebook and Twitter. So kudos to all the folk who use (and know how to use) social media, especially my Latism people.

No comments: