Thursday, October 30, 2008

Navaja's Journey Through Philadelphia

Here's a quick recap of my journey throughout Philadelphia for the Phillies championship. A once in a lifetime opportunity.



START TIME - 6:00 p.m.


  1. Sixer's Game at 6 p.m. with my frat brother Rob @ Wachovia Center

  2. Watch Game 5 of Phillies Vs. Rays @ AT&T Pavilion in Wachovia Center

  3. Phillies WIN!!!!

  4. Run to Citizens Bank Park

  5. Enjoy the festivities with random people.

  6. "Hey Rob, let's go to Broad Street and walk a few blocks." <----RIIIIIIGHT

  7. Broad & Snyder, "Hey Rob, maybe a few more." <----- RIIIIIIGHT

  8. Rob, "I'm gonna go grab a 6-pack." Me, "OKAY I'll wait right here." Sure enough one of my frat's FOUNDER'S came in. TOTALLY RANDOM!

  9. By far the FIRST time I have seen people of all "races" not care and give each other hugs, high fives, etc. Everyone was smiling. Thank you PHILADELPHIA!

  10. Broad & South, "Let's keep going, we're almost at Center City."

  11. Broad & Walnut, "uummmm let's keep moving...there's soo many people out here."

  12. Broad & Vine, "HEY FLIP!!! Join us?"

  13. Broad & Spring Garden - The 1 and only car flipped over. I guess it was bound to happen.

  14. Broad & Girard, "Aight guys this is where I leave you." <--Off to 5th & Girard

  15. Thank you ANGIE for keeping me company on the phone.

  16. 5th & Girard. All sober now and ready to SLEEP!

END TIME - 2:30 a.m.



THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME RECAP HERMANO... A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!!!!