Friday, October 2, 2009

That Really Doesn't Grind My Gears...Scary Movies


Maybe it's me or maybe it's the "man" in all Latinos but why do we love scary movies?! Although i don't think there is such thing as a scary movie anymore I like getting frightened. Is that a disorder? For example I've watched every single Saw movie in theaters and they were awesome. Although it wasn't scary, the shock factor was amazing. Other notables include Jeepers Creepers, Drag Me to Hell (crazy, messed up ending), Quarantine, 28 Days (& Weeks) Later, Silent Hill, The Strangers and The Hills Have Eyes.

What's next...Paranormal Activity! I hope it lives up to the hype.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Hills Have Eyes was a fucked up movie! When we were in NM we rode past the nuclear test site, I was shook! lol