Monday, July 13, 2009

When is para too much?


This past Sunday I went to the Hispanic Fiesta in Penn's Landing and I must say, people love buying random things with their country on it. Every since I was a little kid, mom and dad would LOVE getting anything with COLOMBIA on it, whether a hat or a shirt, they'd get it.

At the festival, of course the predominant country was Puerto Rican, but I was glad to see other countries represented including Peru, Bolivia, Guatemala and of course Colombia.
Pictured above you see the famous wristbands that probably only last a few months. They were reasonably priced too, 1 for $2.

But where do we draw the line? There was stuff that was just WAY TO EXTRA to wear or even hang in your car. I mean honestly, would you wear 3 piece of clothes that say MICHAEL JACKSON or DOMINICAN on it?

No comments: