Thursday, July 30, 2009

That Really Grinds My Gears...Line Cutters

So today I went to Six Flags Great Adventure with some friends. I was a bit surprised they changed up a few features. First off I noticed some rides were missing leaving just MAJOR roller coasters. Also, apparently now you are NOT allowed to leave ANYTHING on the side of the ride. Everything has to go in a $1 locker and it only lasts 2 hours!!

However, there's nothing worse than a LINE CUTTER! Yeah I understand when people are holding a spot so you move up with your friends, but when you purposely just cut in front of people...no no! What's worst is that it was hot! You may all remember my past GRINDS MY GEARS. I hope one day I actually see people get kicked out due to their line cutting...I call them out any day of the week.

1 comment:

Cindy Juarez Bustillo said...

I recently went to a Six Flags and was slapped in the face with the $1 lockers (which only take cash mind you ughhh)....i was so blown.

everyone tryin to make an extra buck! ugh

and lines...ive been fortunate not to deal too heavily with them, but then again the Six Flags here SUCKS.