Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Latinos love Wildwood


Every since I was a little kid I remember taking that supposed "long" journey to Wildwood, NJ. Then I realized it was long because my dad was a slow driver. For some odd reason we would also leave at 4 a.m. to get there at 7 a.m.

Anyways, Wildwood is one of those places where Latinos gather for family fun. I still go every year whether it's with my familia or with friends. Although a lot of youngings gather here for "after-prom" activity, it really is a great beach. The only negative...it seems like you walk for miles and miles just to get to the beach. On a hot day, this can be dangerous.

Wildwood was the first coaster I ever rode on! Then I discovered Six Flags and I've never been back lol. Wildwood has those coasters for first timer's. They are okay for the first ride but then you don't really want to go back.

No comments: