Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Young Latinos

As when anyone graduates you wonder what to do. I urge all Latinos across the country to NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK. Now obviously this should be happening throughout your college career, it's even more important while in the real world. Maybe 1 or 2 years ago I heard about the Latino Professional Network.

The LPN links Latino professionals with other Latino professionals and employers who value diversity in the workforce, creating strong business relationships and enhancing professional opportunities. They are starting to revive the network because for the last year I haven't heard anything. However, I urge all the young Latino professionals to join this network of professionals. It's important to get yourself out there because the opportunities are endless. Be careful though, because people always have a hidden agenda.

So kudos Al Dia...kudos.

1 comment:

Cindy Juarez Bustillo said...

too bad its only for the Philly "Tri State" area.