Friday, March 27, 2009

That Really Grinds My Gears...power hungry people

You know who I'm talking about...the type of people that always say, "I know a guy." You know a guy huh? Well can't anyone "know a guy?" It's unfortunate we live in a world where you have to know someone in order to move on in your career but come on!

I've met a lot of people in my 5+ years in Philadelphia and they are all great. Then there's those power hungry Latinos that are just in it for business/money. I attempt to stay away from them but every now and then they pop up.

People should just live their life and enjoy it. My last few updates on Facebook have gotten good reactions and I thank you all for the support. So...how do you define success?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.