Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Countdown to 25



Oh yes the big 25. As I look back at the last 5 year's I ask myself, "Am I where I want to be?" I just had a conversation with a coworker/colleague/friend about Twitter Vs. Facebook and out of nowhere it lead to "where I want to be" talk haha.

So am I??? Let's see, in the past 5 year's I have:
  1. Transferred to Temple University
  2. Pledged SP 04 - Gamma Phi Sigma "Hermanos Unidos" Fraternity, Inc.
  3. Served as Secretary, President, Vice President and National Board Secretary (today) for the frat
  4. Graduated from Temple University
  5. Went from intern to full-time at Taller Puertorriqueno, Inc.
  6. Landed another job 1 1/2 year's later at GPTMC.
  7. Have seen the many sides of Philadelphia and embraced it as if I was born here.
  8. Seen 4 very important people in my life pass away. (R.I.P. Euripedes, Ciara, Adonis, Anita
These are just the first 8 that have come to mind. And they are all good (except for the last one). So in less than 2 weeks I turn 25 and I guess I just got all "reflective" and had to vent. I hope the next 10 years will be as good (or better) than the last ones.

No comments: