Thursday, March 11, 2010

That Really Grinds My Gears...Philly Youth

Since when is it okay for kids to just create havoc? Last week and even before that at about 4 p.m. a large group of teens began fighting around 15th and Chestnut Streets downtown. What makes matters worse is they brought innocent bystanders into the picture. Also, apparently two days ago some kids decided to jump a citizen on a SEPTA El train and video taped it. Really though? What is going on in these kids' lives, neighborhoods, and their parents?

Something ironic? Yesterday my coworker told me to be careful heading home because of all these incidents. Sure enough something happened on my way home. I won't get into detail but it dealt with 5-6 kids. Luckily nothing happened to me; not sure what I would've done if I did get hurt. So parents, friends, teachers, etc., please teach your kids responsibly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a recession! kids gotta make that paper!