Friday, March 12, 2010

That Really Doesn't Grind My Gears...Getting published

Okay so I love to write and although I have this blog, it's always great to expand my capabilities. I guess that's the beauty of freelancing. Unfortunately I'm not writing for the NY Times or USA Today but I always guest blog. I've blogged for Dos Lives, uwishunu and Being Latino. Also, it's one thing to blog, but you should always engage in conversations and comment. Your opinion is always valid and you never know when the paper will publish it; cue this week's Philly Weekly.

You may not think you can write, but give it a chance. Everyone has a different style.

1 comment:

latinabella said...

I agree. I LOVE love love when people comment on my blog. Albeit, I don't write as often as you do, but its so much more the fulfilling when you see something that has stirred something within you, speaks to another person and causes a dialogue between the two of you or more people. Don't be shy on my blog either Eric, even though its a bit more along the personal lines than yours. :)