Monday, March 29, 2010

Thinking About Mother's Day?

In my 26 years of living, I have only been to one concert and that was a Shakira concert in 2003 in Philadelphia. Fast forward 7 years later and it looks like we (me and my brother) will be taking mom to a concert at the Ritz Theater in Elizabeth, NJ. Watch out though, because of seating, tickets range from $35 to $150! Maybe even more. I guess it is worth it, I mean it is Charlie Zaa and Leo Dan.

To purchase your tickets visit sonyticket.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becareful, The Ritz theater is famous for making advertisement and they never deliver what they promised. They usually come up with excusses for not presenting the artist that they advertised. They don't do refunds. In my opinion it is all a scam to rob's people's money.

Unknown said...

Wow thanks for the heads up. Are there examples you could give or articles out there?

I would be highly disappointed if this really happens. Also, why wouldn't they give refunds if the show was canceled?