Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Will Latinos become America's Best Dance Crew?

So AfroBorike is heading to the finale for America's Best Dance Crew. I'm not really sure how I feel about this. Of course it's good because they are the first Latino crew to make it to the finals...they are representing for all Latinos. However, did they really deserve it? They were different but there were times where the performances were just "okay".

AfroBorke's last performance was the soul of what they represent...the Latino culture. With drums, African dance, strong movements and flips, AfroBorike told America Latino's are here to stay. Then again isn't that what Sotomayor did? Hmmmm conspiracy? I hope not. I don't expect them to win. Although it's great to be in the finals, We Are Heroes deserves it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I said We Are Heroes was going to win from jump! Their dance through the decades was sick.

Unknown said...

I agree. I also enjoyed their final performance...very unique.

Anonymous said...

Not to worry Super Cr3w won America's Best Dance Crew season 2. Three of their members are Latinos...Jon Cruz, Mike Carrasco, and Ben Honrubia. So we are still represented.