Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Don't you wanna Fanta!?

So I really had no clue the Fanta girls were gone until a few weeks ago. I was watching TV and a dramatic commercial came on notifying us common folk about a future Fanta girl...imagine that? But you have to admit, the song was catchy and for some reason we would sing it at random times. Well I must admit after reading about the Fanta girls I sort of want to try the apple flavor...yes there are more than 4 flavors.

Anyways, they finally chosen the 4th Fanta girl and her name is Shakira Barrerra. Check out this behind-the-scenes video of her final audition, photo shoot and her reaction to hearing the big news.



Pro: She's from New Jersey!
Con: I believe I am allergic to Pineapple lol

Pro: Her name is Shakira
Con: Isn't soda bad for you?

No comments: