Monday, September 14, 2009

Nightlife - P.Y.T.

One would think all Latinos want to do is Latino stuff right? Wrong, we like to go out to "regular" restaurants and bars as well (whatever that means). The other night I was at the Piazza when I read a Tweet which definitely caught my attention...$1 drinks from 10 p.m. - 11 p.m. Maybe it's just me but with a friend out of town I think he would like that deal.

So we all headed to P.Y.T. to check out their "back room". As scary as that sounds it really was a back room. I tell you maybe it was the liquor or maybe I'm naturally paranoid but I was hesitant to enter because we sort of had to go through the bathroom. Then when we walked through the other door, it hit us...someone called it the TrueBlood room. The room was dark, the windows covered and a painted black deer was staring at us. I really thought a whole bunch of vampires were going to jump (or turn) around midnight, luckily they didn't. Good music, good people, good food.

1050 N. Hancock St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
(215) 268-7825

No comments: