Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quien es Navaja?


Navaja is:
  • A born leader. Someone who takes initiative in any project because he sees the bigger goal. In thinks in "present" time but sees the value of what is to come in the future.

  • A brother of Gamma Phi Sigma "Hermanos Unidos" Fraternity, Inc. and I pledged for 7 weeks, 5 Days, 5 Hours, 40 min.

  • Someone who cares for his family. Although they don't see it, I pray for them and hope we can one day come together and just forget about the past. Remember, if you worry to much about the past you're future is questionable.

  • A hard worker. Not only do I work at a fantastic job which is a giant network of opportunity, but I also work with other organizations. I actively participate in my fraternity as National Board secretary, web-site & social media committee chair for PPRA, was just named part of Greekster.tv's greek council, and soon to come something else :).

  • A friend. Someone anyone can come up to and ask for advice. I am one of the best listener's out there and have probably heard so many "issues" in people's lives. Whether or not you may think I'm an "a**hole" I am really a caring person.

  • A funny guy. Be honest, haven't I always come up with some remark that just breaks the bad mood. Why am I like this? Because life is too short to be SERIOUS all the time. "Put a smile on that face."

  • Colombiano. Never EVER will I ever forget where my roots come from. One day (2009??) I will see mi tierra querida otra vez.

No comments: