Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why I like Tierra Colombiana...


duh think about it! Anything that remotely deals with Colombian culture is on my top 5 list. Tierra Colombiana is one of my favorite restaurants in Philadelphia.

Tierra Colombiana is located at 4535 N. 5th St Philadelphia, PA 19140 (215) 324-6086. I tell you their food is superb. Yes it's a combo of Colombian & Cuban food, but I enjoy the Bandeja Típica Colombiana which includes Top round steak, corn patty, pork, avocado, two eggs, rice, beans and sweet plantains. ALL FOR $12.50! yes I know I sound like a sales person but once you get that plate it's over haha. Or you can try something else from the extensive menu they have.

They also won a whole bunch or awards from the Hispanic Choice Awards and were named something or the other from Philadelphia magazine. I'm sure it's all good news but you have to try the food yourself. And if you happen to want to be there during dinner time, wait until 9 p.m. where you can burn those calories away through salsa, merengue, bachata, or reggaeton!


And for those people that didn't know, the same owners "own" Mixto right in the heart of Philadelphia.

No comments: