Monday, December 29, 2008

A little about Navaja (otra vez)

My friend from Chi Iota Pi passed this along to me:

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you.

  1. Soy Colombiano yet I haven't been back since 1995!
  2. I am allergic to soy, nuts, & string beans.
  3. I used to be on the bowling team back in high school
  4. Never have I ever had a pet (true story)
  5. I played the viola in elementary school
  6. My favorite breakfast food is BACON!
  7. I can sort of predict the weather with my wrist. I have metal (from surgery) in my wrist.
  8. I have held every position in my frat (as an undergrad) except Treasurer.
  9. I am afraid of insecure heights. (Ex. Bridges)
  10. I have weighed between 130-135 almost my whole entire college/post college life.
  11. I have dyed my hair twice (once in high school and once in college)
  12. I transfered to Temple University from Widener University.
  13. My brother is a Lambda and I'm a Gamma...and what LOL
  14. I am the social media/web-site chair for PPRA.
  15. I have never ever been in a fist fight...true story.
  16. After reading The Secret, I have been the happiest I have ever been en mi vida.

No comments: