Thursday, December 11, 2008

Top 5 Reasons Why I Luv Mi Vida

5. I have amazing friends that will back me up. And no I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about advice and just doing what friends do...talk to each other and hang out. Ever since I transfered to Temple University I have met some amazing people. And to think the first person I met in FA 03 I still talk to!

4. I have an amazing job. Although I graduated with a journalism degree, I ended working on the other side, public relations. My job at GPTMC is to promote Philadelphia as a tourist destination; and not just a one night stay. How do we do it? Through web, advertising, cultural tourism and public relations. I've been here almost one year (1-year on Jan. 2nd, 2009) and I enjoy what I do. So what do I do? I work in the media relations team, the Hispanic Market, and social media.3. I'm a brother of GAMMA PHI SIGMA "HERMANOS UNIDOS" FRATERNITY, INC. Every since that journey began on February 14, 2004, 10 p.m. I knew I would make it to something much more than just a college activity. Then on April 10, 2004, 3:40 a.m. I entered something I would never give up on. With 2 LBs to help me out on my left, I was able to get through 7 Weeks, 5 Days, 5 Hours, 40 min. of an educational process.
2. I have a family that cares about each other. Although (like all families) we have problems, when it comes to actually giving a sh**, we do. I've grown so much closer to my cousins than I ever was growing up. Any reason? Maybe it was Facebook...who knows.1. Because life is just to short to NOT be happy. :)

No comments: