Saturday, November 8, 2008

Una noche to remember (4th Annual Stroll Show & After-Pary)

If there's one thing to sum up last night's activities it would be this photo:


This was def a show to remember. I'm glad to have been the "executive producer" of the show haha. Thank you to my brothers Randy, Joseph and Jeff for all the hard work you guys put through internally to make this happen. We had some of our usual performers, some that have come back from old shows and as always the newcomers! Everyone's performance were memorable. But congratulations to Corazones Unidos Simpre/Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority, Inc. for taking the prize!

Here are some of my favorite highlights:
  • Shout out to those people who came at 6:20 p.m. to get early seating!
  • Shout out to Greekster (Jesus). Thanks for the support and can't wait to see the videos/photos
  • SLU's special guests :D
  • LAU's "unexpected" special guests & "Latinos for Obama" celebration
  • OPB and LPC make it out all the way from New York for their first ever stroll show in Philly. You guys def killed it!
  • Gamma Phi Sigma & Zeta Phi Beta bridge the gap with their unity stroll
  • CUS's Ballerina stroll...I'm into nuggets ya...im into nuggets ya!
  • LTA with one of the only "cultural" performance of the night
  • PSP's creepie joker stroll
  • Delta Chi Psi def entertained the crowd during intermission
  • Shout out to everyone who came out to the after-party!
  • And last but not least to the son of a bi*** that decided to push me while strolling you will get yours! I can easily say what org he is from but I won't. I think we went back and forth twice pushing as we both strolled but that's a big NO-NO in my book. Luckily I was smart and walked away. I'm not sure what would've happened if I were "old navaja".

No comments: