Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Review: Marvel Vs Capcom 3

So it's been a few weeks since I've bought Marvel Vs Capcom 3. This game is probably the only reason why I bought an XBOX in the first place. Sure I know about the "ring of death" but I'm guessing my game play will be worth it. There are a good number of things I love about this game and some that I don't. Sure the MVSCAP3 Facebook fan page has a lot of weird and crazy comments from even crazier fans, but this is essentially a game 10 years in the making. The creators can't please everyone.

With a whole new cast with some original characters, this game has a great comic-feel with new voices and quotes you just love to hear right before kicking a**. Galactus? Um yes please. What better villain to defeat at the end then the destroyer of worlds. However, MVSCAP3 has decided to make this game a little easier for people to get used to. One button pops you up in the air where you can most likely destroy a character in one combo move. Then you have those "cheap" online basta**s who don't know how to play *looks at Sentinel users*. Egh. My team? Team Breast lol. If you're online, my GamerTag is navaja0410.

No comments: