Monday, August 17, 2009

Bolt Bus or Mega Bus

This past weekend I finally tried out BoltBus; I've already ridden on MegaBus twice and I must say, MegaBus wins my vote. I know I should give BoltBus another try but this past weekend's experience was a little sketchy. I do have lots of patience but I don't think another trip will help them out.

  1. Double deck seating
  2. Friendly conductors
  3. Comfortable seating
  4. Needs more departures from Philadelphia (i.e. Philly to D.C.)
  5. Location around 30th street is easy to find

  1. Great space between each seat.
  2. Web-site is much easier to use
  3. Needs more departures from Philadelphia (i.e. Philly to D.C.)
  4. Boarding procedure is unnecessary
  5. Conductors need to know all proper procedures when boarding wheelchair passengers

No comments: