Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Con Cariño, Philadelphia

There's a time and place for everything and it's called college...but there's also a place to do it at, it's called Philadelphia. Why Philadelphia? Because it just is one of the perfect destinations to come visit...even if it is just families and friends. And I def plan on making my parents come visit me (yes I'll put them in a hotel).

Philly is also #2 city on list of top cities for new grads to live in. I mean hey why not I did it and got a great job. Philadelphia has given me everything I needed and I'm not just saying this. This summer is going to be one of the most interested yet for me...why? Because I want to do "most" of the touristy stuff there is to do around here that I haven't been to in years.

I also hope it's going to be a hott summer because those concerts/events at Penn's Landing are always great. You got the Roots Picnic, Hispanic Fiesta, Mexican Independence Day Festival and much more! Don't forget about the ice cream festival during Sunoco Welcome America a.k.a. 4th of July in Philly.

With that said, I hope you come join me on my little adventure.

Con Cariño, Navaja
xoxo ;-)

No comments: