Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Telemundo now on your DirecTV



Yep, starting TODAY, DirecTV subsribers will be able to watch WWSI Telemundo (in Philadelphia). This is a big step for Telemundo because their audience reaches Allentown, Delaware County, Bethlehem, Easton Metro area, including Eastern Berks County, Lehigh and Northampton Counties and Upper Bucks County.


According to Clara Rivas, general manager:
“2008 was a very important year for us. The station connected with local viewers, we experienced steady growth and we demonstrated our commitment to our clients, partners and the community. We are excited about the inclusion of Telemundo Philadelphia to DIRECTV’s local line-up and this year we will continue to work aggressively to entertain and educate our local community.”
I was wondering why I didn't get this channel; who would've thought it's because DirecTV didn't have it on the line-up lol. So now I'll be able to watch EN PORTADA on the weekends! One of the anchors is actually my frat brother's wife...small world huh.



1 comment:

Janey said...

I don't think I've ever watched that channel before on DirecTV in Philadelphia. I'm pretty sure I have it, but I've never used it. What kind of shows are on that channel? I'm always up for more shows that can help me wind down after a long day ;) Glad to see you get to watch your favorite show again.