Thursday, February 26, 2009

Para mi gente that likes to ink up


Ahhh yes it's that time of year again. The time when I start thinking about getting another tattoo! As if I need another one right? But what timing.

This weekend, Friday, February 27th - Sunday, March 1st, the Philadelphia Tattoo Arts Convention is in town. The convention will be held at the Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel on 17th and Race St. If you go make sure you get something because it's a $20 entrance fee, or $40 for the whole weekend. There will be lots of exhibitors, artists and even special performances by ummm "intersting" people.

As I'm writing this I realized what tattoo I'm going to get too. I know it's always good to think about these things but I knew what I wanted as soon as I saw it. I'm not one of those people that gets crazy tatts just to be cool, all of my tatts (6) have special meaning behind them. So what is it now...


No comments: