Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The busy bee game

So wow. I remember playing this game as a child (above) nonstop and it was amazing. My dad had these old a** cards tucked away in a drawer and I would always say, "Papi quiero jugar el juevo de la abeja." And sure enough we played for a few hours. I would really really really hate it when I would get those damn minus points with the bees, but when you got the queen bee it was fun. My dad would of course always judge us by our moves but oh well.

I miss times like these when we would play simple card games. Now with motion censored games like the Wii and Kinect (Xbox), we seem to have lost our love for the originality. However, as you get older you get back into the board games like Scrabble and Monopoly. Of course I picked the longest games ever but they are still fun when you play with the right people. Here's to the holidays!

No comments: