Tuesday, July 19, 2011

True Blood's Jesus

I must admit beforehand I did not want to watch True Blood at all. All the vampire craze was getting annoying. However, about a year ago I started watching because I needed to see for myself. Plus I had nothing better to do on Netflix lol. Needless to say I'm on season three where we get introduced to Jesus...could you get any more Latino that Jesus? Anyways, Jesus is not only gay but he's also into witchcraft a.k.a. santeria.

Thanks HBO for adding yet another semi-stereotypical Latino on a huge TV show. Okay so I may be complaining a bit much, but can we get someone who is semi-normal. Maybe HBO could have made Jesus' name John Martinez and made him a vampire. But then what's the fun in that right? Jesus was the introduction to witchcraft which I believe is season 4's theme. I'd also like to add that I'm addicting to the entire series. Although I can't watch it on TV, I like catching up via Netflix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but NOBODY is normal on that show! NOBODY YOU LIKE ANYWAY