Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PhilaLatino Lifestyle Examiner


As some of you may have read on my Facebook I've been approved to be the PhiLatino Lifestyle Examiner! What exactly are Examiners? Examiners are local insiders who are passionate about their topic and prolific in sharing information about it. Their credibility is real and varied, based on education, experience and insider enthusiasm. Each Examiner has a page on Examiner.com dedicated to one specific topic in their local edition. Examiners are independent contractors, not employees, of Examiner.com.

What's the difference between this blog and my Examiner posts? Well on here I can express my opinion to whatever topic and talk about my experiences and post general topics. As the PhiLatino Lifestyle Examiner I am locally focused on Philadelphia Latino issues. So feel free to shoot me ideas and I'll see where it would work best.

Here are my first two posts:

No comments: