Thursday, July 8, 2010

Because Laughing is the Cure

I'm a huge fan of laughing and cultural t-shirts. I recently recently an e-mail about TCHIRTS.COM and found the most hilarious clothing line ever. Their goal is to create unique, whimsical, nostalgic t-shirts for Latinos and Latinas all over the world, with a strong focus on first generation Latinos living outside their home country.

I mean seriously, look at the above images and tell me you won't laugh. Some people obviously won't get the punchline but if you're a first-born generation here in the USA then I'm sure you'll get it. Chanclas, piñata, Cinco de Mayo, etc. are all part of our culture put are of course sometimes misrepresented. Reasonably priced, I think these are well worth it. I'm glad they also come in an assortment of colors instead of regular white t-shirts.

No comments: