Friday, July 9, 2010

Congrats Sofia Vergara!


So our favorite Colombian actress, Sofia Vergara, has been nominated for the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy at the Emmys. Her fellow nominees include comediennes like Jane Lynch (Glee), Kristen Wiig (Saturday Night Live), Jane Krakowski (30 Rock), Holland Taylor (Two and A Half Men) and her Modern Family costar Julie Bowen.

Seriously Modern Family is one of the funniest comedies on primetime TV. Sofia plays Gloria Delgado-Pritchett on the show and as we all know she plays a Colombian. She told Latina Magazine, "I was so excited to announce that my show was nominated, but to hear that I was nominated was a huge shock!” Vergara told Latina.com, “I am so honored to be in the company of all these amazing women. I feel like I've already won!"

Will she win?

No comments: