Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What Am I Doing This Week?


For 4 days I get to take a camera crew around Philadelphia. LTV Productions, the people behind Orale Con Veronica, will spend the rest of the week filming for an upcoming show on Philly tourism. Where do I plan on taking them? Well here's a quick schedule:
  1. Day 1 - Benjamin Franklin Parkway and Square 1682
  2. Day 2 - Historic Philadelphia
  3. Day 3 - Philadelphia Zoo, Please Touch Museum and El Centro de Oro
  4. Day 4 - Sesame Place, Distrito and the Comcast Center (HD Wall)
This will be an intense week at work but I'm looking forward to the next few days. When looking at the bright side, this is another way for me to do what I do for a living. It's one thing promoting all these things in Philly, but it's another to actually experience them. So wish me luck and be sure to follow @PhillyTeAma on twitter for minute to minute updates.

No comments: