Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Persons Unknown : Show Unknown


So as we all know NBC canceled HEROES and ABC finally pulled the plug on Lost. So now what are we to do with our lives? How about watch another show that will make us go crazy...Persons Unknown! The story follows 7 complete strangers whom all wake up in a hotel and ask, "Why am I here?!" They soon find out they are trapped in some strange small town where Chinese men serve them Chinese food. The hotel is also run by one staff member who mentioned in episode two, "Don't or they'll kill me." So who are they? I don't know and it's getting on my nerves. By the end of the summer there will be a dramatic ending with more unanswered questions.

One more thing. Can someone also tell me how Televisa is involved? What's the connection!?

No comments: