Friday, April 2, 2010

Latinos + Cell Phones = $$$

So I guess the research is true: BlackBerry users are more likely to abandon the brand than iPhone or Android users. When I read this I couldn't believe it but then I realized, "Wait I'm doing this right now!" As much as I loved the BBM and all the smiley faces, I had to give it up. The minute I saw the AT&T commercial for the new Motorola Backflip, it was love at first site.

To add some more statistics, we (Latinos) are avid cell phone users! We're more likely than the typical adult to have a cell phone, and are in the top spending brackets for cell usage. It's true, aren't you always on your phone 24/7? Do you get irritated when your cell phone's battery dies? If you answered yes to all these questions, then you're a statistic haha. So grab your cell phone (whether iphone, Android, Blackberry or Cricket) and use it to the best of it's ability, I know I am.

No comments: