Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tampico Makes a Comeback


Remember Tampico? If you do then you're either Latino, or your in college so you can't really afford the more expensive juice. Well just last week Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) and Tampico Beverages, Inc. today announced an agreement to distribute TAMPICO PLUS® fruit-flavored beverage products via PepsiCo’s direct store delivery system in select U.S. markets. So what's different? Well how about 50 percent less sugar than regular Tampico products. I think that will reduce getting thirstier.

According to the press release, you'll be able to find TAMPICO PLUS® in the second quarter of 2010 across parts of California, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Florida and Georgia. What about New Jersey and Philly...wait I actually think we get the regular one right? Hmm I think I remember a few college parties where Tampico was mixed in something; help me out here.

No comments: