Monday, April 12, 2010

Congrats Neos!


On Sunday, April 11th four outstanding individuals crossed Gamma Phi Sigma "Hermanos Unidos" Fraternity, Inc.'s Alpha Chapter at Temple University. There were also 4 other men who crossed from other chapter's so congratulations to them as well. Every time a line crosses (and I'm sure it's with everyone) I feel so proud. Maybe it's because I have been a Pledgemaster three times and a big brother 3 times? The other day someone said, "Didn't you graduate?" It surprises me they don't understand the bond Greek organizations have.

On another note, it was 6 years ago I crosses into the fraternity. Six years strong and I still continue to do what I can for the fraternity. Why do I do it? Because I made a promise and I plan on keeping it. What's your reason for not doing anything?

1 comment:

Nez said...

Congratulations!!!! Keep the legacy going :)