Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dia de los padres


Yet another day where we have to spend $$$ on family even though we should never just choose 1 day. Father's day is Sunday, June 21st and what makes this extra special...my dad's birthday is Friday June 19th. Double wammy.

Don't do what I did for Mom day and wait until the day of to get dad a gift. The Phila. Daily News offers some "okay" suggestions, but for those on a budget try, I'd suggest a nice dinner and maybe some nice business clothes. My dad just wants me and my bro (pictured above) to take him out to a bar and have a drink...sounds simple enough right?

Well no matter what you end up getting dad, grandpa, uncle julio or whomever, be sure to include "Love" in it because to be honest, the greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.

No comments: