Friday, June 12, 2009

Free tickets to Eastern State Penitentiary


I just realized I have 2 free tickets to Eastern State Penitentiary. For those of you who don't know what ESP is, well it's one of the most haunted places in America! I usually only go during Halloween season when Terror Behind the Walls is open...it's much scarier.

So here's the deal, I would just say, "BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT & I'LL GIVE YOU THE TICKETS" but that would be too easy. I'll give you the tickets, just let me know why YOU should get them...you know sort of like a mini-scholarship haha. Doesn't have to be a whole paragraph, just a line or two :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

foto bela

Mayte said...

I believe I deserve the tickets to Eastern State Penitentiary because I had gone to see the place during the haunted house but I really didn't get to appreciate it. And I have no plans of going to a real jail and serving time, so I would like the chance to appreciate a jail that has no people. A jail with people in it would be dangerous for me.