Monday, February 13, 2012

Video blog: Dancing with the Philadelphia Stars

And in embarrassing moment number..I've lost count. As you all know I'm participating in this year's 4th Annual Dancing with the Philadelphia Stars.I've been practicing every Wednesday for the past month or so and from what my instructor tells me, we're doing great! Hopefully the performance comes out great. Now to think about costumes?

Anyways, because I find this whole experience fun, I told a certain someone to make video blogs of the participants. She was happy and mad at the same time: happy because it's a good idea, mad because more work for her. Since I watch reality TV shows (not a lot) I decided to go for blood and fulfill that stereotype of the talking trash contestant. Remember though, it's for a great cause! Enjoy :).

Purchase your tickets today at www.dancingwiththephiladelphiastars.com.

No comments: