Monday, February 21, 2011

PPRA's Social Media 201 program

This coming Thursday, February 24 I will be speaking at a Philadelphia Public Relations (PPRA) panel about social media. We all know how to use Facebook, Twitter and some blogging, but what about success stories? ROI? Tools? Well thankfully I don't have to talk about ALL of these subjects. Plus there will also be a good group of panelists joining me.

The full list of the panelists is:

So what will I be talking about? If it isn't obvious enough I'll be discussing how to reach a certain demographic using social media. I'll bring up topics like BeingLatino, #Latism and of course special projects I have accomplished at work. Looking forward to seeing everyone there and discussing social media.

P.S. If you can't make it but will be on Twitter, follow hashtag #PhillySM201

2 comments:

Sandy said...

What time will you be presenting? I would love to follow the conversation via Twitter #PhillySM201

Unknown said...

It's from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.