Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Marvel Vs. Capcom...is back!


Hey I wish it was a part 3 but for right now it's just a re-release. It's been over 9 years since it first came out and I still love this game...I mean who wouldn't! You got over 50 Marvel and Capcom characters to choose from so the options are endless!

According to Marvel.com:
Slated to hit Xbox 360's Xbox Live Arcade and PS3's PSN, expect the same fast, furious and fantastic gameplay you loved with even more awesome online head-to-head action!
I remember as a kid going to the arcade in Dunellen, NJ and whipping some major butt! However, I must say I did lose as well haha. And out of all my friends I remember distinctly being one of the best...who were the only 2 to beat me? My brother Adrian and my frat brother Sergio.

See you SU 09 MVSCAP!

No comments: